March 01, 2008
Criss Cross Card
More PP for accents
Two - 4 1/4" x 11" peices of cardstock for your card base
One - 4" x 5" peice of double sided PP
one - 3 3/4" x 5" peice of cardstock for insert
One - 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" peice of neutral cardstock for insert
One - 1 1/2" x 12" peice of carstock for card band
Step by Step
1. Score both 4 1/2" x 11" peices of cardstock at 5 1/2".
2. Take one of the scored peices and cut it diagonally from centre top to bottom right.
3. Take second peice of cardstock and cut it from centre top to bottom left.
4. Tape one of the rectangle bases to the other rectangle base ensuring both long edges of the diagonal section are on the bottim.
1. Cut the PP in half diagonally
2. Using DS Tape adhere the PP to the triangular flaps
3. Add a strip of DS Tape on the bottom of one of the triangle flaps and secure to rectangle.
4. Now place a strip of DS Tape on the bottom of the remaining flap and secure to other triangle.
1. Take both peices of cardstock for the insert and use corner rounder on all four egdes.
2. Tape them together.
3. Decorate as desired i.e. stamp with sentiment etc
1. Take the 1 1/2" x 12" peice of cardstock and score at 5 5/8" and again at 11 1/4".
2. Add a strip of DS Tape to the end of the strip with a small 3/4" scored section.
3. Decorate and embellish as desired.
Your Criss Cross Card is now finished....
NOTE: I used Kaiser Craft PP (Ebony & Ivory) in Felicity,Isable and Tiffany.