January 03, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by the lovely Lexie

• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.Here are my seven random and/or weird facts about me:

1. I am an only child
2. I had a rare disease when I was a child called ITP which affected my platelet level
3. I got busted smoking with a group of friends at retreat and nearly got suspended over it.
4. I hate wearing shoes
5. I love standing out in the rain
6. I dislike talking on the telephone
7. I am very shy and hate being in large groups

I tag the following people
* Akuti
* Scrapwitch
* Kata
* Sar W
* Ness
* Bec
* Chellejamo

No comments: